Once upon a time, we Johorean ever heard from somewhere that somewhere in Johor Bahru is going to have something like DISNEYLAND...its true !! we did heard in the radio..but there were so many reactions i ever heard..some even from my heart !!
- WHAT? really or not?...
- Really?..can we? do we able?
- Oh c'mon, Jb is so hot...who can endure to queue under the sun for the ride? but Genting is different..there is cooler !!!
- Disneyland? where? Danga Bay?..Hell no...
- Disneyland in JB?....what had happened to Disneyland HQ?
Haha..however, from time to time..we tend to hear less about it..some news said, "in the process"...but in my heart, i am frankly to say, i was in doubt on our ability to have one...
But....many times later..then we heard its TRUE !!..its LEGOLAND coming to JB's Nusajaya !!....
According to The Star, Legoland would be Malaysia's first international theme park. Government is boosting this segment because tourism was one of nine key economic pillars under Iskandar Malaysia's comprehensive development plan.
Have you started to feel excited? Haha...this LEGOLAND in Johor Bahru is a RM750million park, 22-acres and will have more than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions...just to remind you at that, it is mainly for families and young children from age 2 to12. No child at the moment? you still have time to make one now i guess !! hahaha..
Guys, please take note..it shall expected to serve all of you by 2012..yeah..2 years from now..Yahoo !!!.......
You are not believing me aren't you? Below showing you some of the construction pictures of this Legoland in Nusajaya !! I've found it in this ThemeParkGuy's website.
Well, i went to Nusajaya that day, i didnt see where is its site yet. But let me tell you guys, this Nusajaya is going to be a very very great place. Perhaps if you free, stroll yourself the Nusajaya of now, then once again you stroll again when it is booming..
Back to Legoland story, Malaysia's Legoland is expected to be the 6th Legoland in the world. Hmmm, Dubai is opening its Legoland on 2011. That's the 5th, then our is going to be the 6th as expected. So you guys wanna know who and where are the first four? then you should visit Legoland's website. They were in UK, Denmark, Germany and USA.
So guys, stay tuned for this theme park. It is going to be the first of three planned international theme park in Malaysia. But .............
I personally still have doubt..what are my doubts?
- Why Legoland? why not others? Lego is no more famous in Malaysia particularly..do you agree? Do you still see kids playing Lego? no more right?
- Nusajaya is very far away from town...will got people going there?
- Even if Legoland finished built in 2012, but there were big and plenty of area in Nusajaya are yet to be done...its not beautiful also..
- hmmm......its not in my mind yet..maybe you have too..tell me !!