Thursday, April 30, 2009
I have so many pending assignments yet to be even look at it...Arghhhhhh !!!!!!
4 subjects...each of it some has one, some has two.....
Darn !!!..i'm gonna cut down my time consumption on facebook and msn now...
Lazily Phang !!!
Its a great movie indeed. It somehow always a guaranteed nice great film. X-Men okay, it is blockbuster i should say. Rating?.......Hmmmm, i do not know how to rate, but i can only say its recommendable. Nice stunts, Nice muscles, Nice powers that will let you "Wah Wah Wah..how great if i have it too"...pretty nice fighting stunts, explosions and so on..
I was like pretty eager to watch this movie because of its popularity. I like to research of the movie i watched, thus i realized few things that i do not know and surprise about in this movie and Hugh Jackman.
- Never know Wolverine and Sabretooth are actually brothers in the X-Men history.
- I thought Wolverine is the only X-Men who is not mutant. 'Cos in previous movie, it showed that he was being injected those steel fluids right, so i thought he was made into mutant, not born with it.
- Stainless steel claws look nicer and macho, bone claws do not appealing much. Haha.
- Hugh Jackman's head isn't that big actually. Blame his hairstyle and sideburns.
- He can be hilarious too, but mostly we see of him always serious and fierce in the movie. Refer to picture below in an award show.
- Hugh Jackman was actually went for X-Men casting in the last minute(2000). Luckily he had been chosen, or the Wolverine we are watching now will be Doughray Scott. This fellow wasnt be able to act Wolverine because the movie Mission Impossible 2 needs him another two months.
- He was offered also the role in the movies The Punisher (2004), Daredevil (2003), Hulk, Iron Man, Mr Fantastic in Fantastic 4. Well, these are all big roles, probably he was not free for it. I don't know exactly why too. Don't ask me !!!
Guys, if you are to choose to be mutant, which X-Men mutant you want to be?....Me?..i choose Cyclops..hahaha..Cyclops is cool with a passion eye... too bad, Cyclops in this movie is not too suave than previous movie..
TeckLim sent Waisin a video of X-Men hilarious parody. It was so funny. I want to share here too. It's about Wolverine movie this time. Enjoy !!!
Now after this X-Men, my next exciting movie to be watched will be Transformerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!...You guys should wait as me too. Must watch....
Phang, the Cyclops !!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
I've been to few public pools in JB, been to Uni. Malaya's pool and where else but i forgoten, but i personally feel UPM's pool facilities are not bad. Strictly for UPM students only.
Its clean and not bad. Not like JB, some even do not have doors or openly shower for guys..This is wet area where you can shower and even change. Sorry there is no bath tubs.
I did not actually reading this attentively. Don't think in UNIVERSITY, every language, every words and sentense would be correct. Last time UTM also had this problem in their notice and signage by the road side. Now i discover UPM's notice for us. See below.
Based on your language power, am i right the notice above has one error in Malay language's grammar and one spelling mistake in English language?
You know what, since i have been swimming no matter last time training in UTM or now leisure in UPM, this hobby would naturally gave us a gift..
Friday, April 24, 2009
Some history of my name given by parents and myself so far !!!
In cronology order described in short and simple,
- Original chinese name. Birth name. Still valid until now and forever.
- Meaning: Mineral Water. Real direct translation to two words behind. No kidding !!!
- Given by a Fengshui master's "don't know what" calculation method. He said i 'owe water' . Therefore, there are so many water in all that 3 words. Many people say my name with many waters, i will be rich in the future.
- Felt very embarrassed when my secondary school's chinese friends laughed my name. I did not realise my name would be such funny. Reason: I am malay educated since i was kindergarten till primary 6, no peers would know my chinese name, thus no teasing no mocking. Small kids are like that, like to tease and mock others. We were small kids that time. Forgiveable.
- Self name embarrassment period : early secondary school life. Ever felt do not wish to tell or admit i have such weirdo name.
- My mum doesn't care this weird name given even though many people were wondering why the name is such weird. She said she doesn't care what name given, as long as healthy and safe.
- Eventually as personality grew bolder, age grew older.. I started to feel my name is unique and 'so what, its special okay'.
- Now, I am totally okay with such name. It made me shine and different with others. I bet i am the one and only who has this SPECIAL and UNIQUE name.
2. Phang Chyuan Shei
- My original name. Birth name. Valid till now and forever also.
- Long and hard to pronounce. 15 alphabert letters.
- Another art piece from that same fengshui master. I heard he even got refer dictionary when give me such name.
- Seldom would have people, teachers or lecturers would either spelled it correctly or pronounce it correctly.
'Pang' 'Chuan' 'Chuen' ' Chyuen' 'Shey' 'Sei' ---> Spelling !!! you guys can mixed and matched them.
"Pang Coo Wan Shay" ---> Correct pronunciation using simple malay or english pronounce way.
- No one teach me how to correctly, it came out from my own knowledge. Haha. I don't believe my own parents would pronounce it correctly as i thought.
If you make a test to them, they would pronounce "Pang Can Say". (in malay simple pronunciation). haha.
- Another BIG DISASTER of my teasing and mocking period of life. When i was in Malay primary school. My surname's fault. "PHANG"...It sounds resemble 'Kompang'(a traditional malay music instrument) and 'Lempang'(Slap). Again, small kids are gullible, naive and cute right? they are innocent and do not know how bad the feeling being mocked and teased around. Pitily, i was the victim. Haha.
- Used to feel why u have such surname. But, no point. I can't choose it so i have to accept it.
- Now, I am okay with it. Just too long. Probably took longer time than others in filling name especially in exam OMR paper. 15 black dots to be blacken. Probably a big problem when i was in the kids to remember, memorize and practice writing my own name.
- In short, everyone now call me PHANG especially malays.. chinese friends call me Ah Phang..eventually 'ABANG ABANG'..how sweet it become..Haha..
- Original unregistered in I/C english name (i may get sued). Birth name. Valid till now and forever TOO..
- Not given by Fengshui master this time. It was by my 4th Aunt. She felt my chinese name was so lousy and not nice. So, she gave me a glamour english name which was very famous at mid 80s. World re-knowned branded watch Rolex. so called "5 Match Sticks"..
- That watch was famous and high-end during that time, but my aunt may not know this name may had become outdated in this century..Hmmm..again, i had my third weird name in this century..!!!!
- Originally being called by family members, childhood friends, neighbours. But now, there is small group of friends call me this.
- Rolex Phang, Rolex Phang. Its such a wonderful name isnt it? I do not know what it meant also when i started to know how to speak. BUT, almost 90% of the the bunch of people who called me this name (exclude recent friends) WRONGLY in their pronunciation especially my family members. Maybe its hard to pronounce or its complicated for those who are not fluent to english or familiar to that BRANDED WATCH.
ROLEX to 'Loh Let' ' Roles' 'Ro Let' 'Loh Lek' ----> Cute isnt it?
My malay childhood neighbour called me 'Doh Let' (Nurul Huda's family)
The aunt that gave me this name "Let Let".
- Seriously, I do not angry at all of my english name had become mutated in the calling. Its no way back for me to tune and correct them already. Let it be.
- People would be very surprise to hear this name of mine. Some even will say "Wahh, so branded". Some even would see my wrist and find "Where is your Rolex?". Haha. then they will call themselves Omega lah, Swatch lah to compete brand with me..
- At another angle, i felt i shine even brighter with this name currently. Branded watch being used on myself. It made me unique, special and easy to be remembered. I believe it may be a big advantage for me in the future.
- Never feel ashamed about it but can't be deny, some small teasing and mocking does happened from time to time.
I personally guess no one in this world ever would have such unique or special name like what i have. No more ashamed but i felt double confident and honoured with these name i had. My mum was right, dont care what name is it, the more important is what the name would give me. It gave me HEIGHT, and......that's all..Haha..
Thats all my story, sweet and sour of my names given by elders. Hope you had gain more knowledge of me, don't mock and tease my name or you will not be pardoned. Haha.
Check out on my next post !!!...still thinking now what to share..
Phang Chyuan Shei..aka Rolex Phang aka Mineral Water..
Just to share this piece of Rolex..Its the most macho Rolex i ever see..the one above also nice. Wow...Rolex no more for old people with diamonds and a magnifiers to see the date...Haha.. seems like these are the designs that i can buy it for my wrist...Rolex for my name, another suave Rolex for my wrist....great!!!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Its a big promotion this time.."Beds at RM 1"........you are right with your eye, RM 1..no more zero zero zero at the backWhat's so special with the bed?..what's on the bed?..You will know soon..
Combination #2 KingKoil Mattress at RM2699 with 50% OFF plus RM 1 for that bedframe..Cheaper than the Posturest just now..If im not wrong, this mattress with LG voucher only..I dont sure what's the free gifts given for this mattress..but still very worth if you are KingKoil fans..I do not know much information about the mattress..but KingKoil's mattress won't be lousy right?..
BUt BuT but...there's no but actually...just want to add one more information if you want to buy it..Delivery charge will be RM 80 within Klang Valley..outside than Klang Valley will be more expensive la. If you want to pick it up yourself, you are most welcome. We can keep for you MAXIMUM 6 months from your purchase date..
Friday, April 10, 2009
Well, watching those videos below may take couple minutes to buffer and watch them, but allow me to brief you by whom these people in the videos being paid..Haha..
Basically in brief, Guitar Hero is a series of music video games first published in 2005 in which players use a guitar-shaped peripheral to simulate the playing of lead and bass guitar across numerous rock music songs. Therefore, in marketing this game, they had chosen few famous people to be in the advertisement. Who are them? thats what so Wowwww for me..
Cook will come first, then Archuleta second in this below video.
My comment... Cook was nice, never thought he would be so daring taking this ads with only white brief..hehe.. Archuleta, your white pant should have shorter..haha.. you lost your sexiness to Cook...By the way, ur cuteness won !! Archuleta, you just too hold back..
You think these two were impressive enough?..here it is with TOM CRUISE with same ads..
Impressive..bloody never thought he would be in this ads too..Haha..he's just so hilarious.. Girls, i know you had been mesmerized by him..White brief huh..
Third, these guys i don't really know much. But they are from Scrub 704 drama..
What to comment..over expose of flesh huh..haha..this one not an ads actually, probably a slot into their drama.. still funny after all..
Now..Swimmers, rollers, basketballers and baseballers..Must watch this..I bring you Micheal Phelps, Tony Hawk, Kobe Bryant and A.Rod !!!
Hmmm..most sexy was Phelps..but Tony Hawk was most funny one..unbelieveable act by them..
Models can rocks too...haha..most daring ads i ever seen of hers..
Friday, April 3, 2009
Hmmm, first will be "Do take time and read! Comments are motivating!" ..its pretty interesting..its something i wanted to say in my blog to you all too.. Hehe !! indeed, Comments really motivating me, even though i knew how many people and how many times my blog had been visited every minute. Please my friend, talk to me....without your comments, my blog will look very dull and dry !!!
Second sentence caught my eye would be 'If you are too free, try this out! This is sweet!!!' Out of sudden, kinda weird what so sweet he would describe. haha. So i watched it since i was too free. haha. Its a total 12 minutes of silence on the video, i shall say its a good one. So meaningful. I believe there are lessons to be learnt at the back of this video if you view it at different angle. Watch it first !!!
let me quote Hory's words again "If you are too free, try this out! This is sweet!!!". Its 12 mins, you can just open it small and peep it while you are working, not necessarily open the speaker..
From my point of view, there are few lessons can be learnt from the video in my point of view.
- 'Find something that motivational in your workplace'... People would always complain this work is boring, that work is soo boring.. Well, if we do not have any aim in daily work, we would ended like him, no motive, nothing to motivate him in work place. But you see, when we complain this or that job boring, try to find something, tryyyyyyy to find..no matter any handsome guys and gorgeous female colleagues, nice views out of window, nice lunch set meal downstairs and so on. Hopefully it will motivate you enough to go to work everyday. For my real experience, i do practice this especially when i am soo tired and lazy to work, i will find something motivational enough as an pull factor to PULLLL me to work..
- 'Chance may only knock once'. We need to make sure we grab any possible chance that passing us. Do it now as like there is no tomorrow. Especially in LOVE relationship. You will never know what's gonna happen in the next minute. That people may got onto other person, sick, death or even worse.I donno. Do not regret after that. It can be applied to family members. Express your words everyday. Do not regret when there is a loss and your thoughts and words yet to be said. In the video, you see the guy just took that extra 30 seconds to enhance the confident to date her, but but but he almost lost the chance forever.
- 'No matter how average you are, but there will always be someone peeping on you'. Hmm, this is something similar to my personal quote "Everyone has his own market". Just do your best in your daily worklife even though you are doing something small donkey jobs, but there are actually someone MAY peeping at you too and regard you as his or her 'motivation source'. Just be confident to yourself, and you will get someone whom may recognise you as an 'unpolished jewels'. In my case, I am waiting it now ANXIOUSLY. He he.
- 'LOVE may exist and come in any forms of incident and communication'. Wait and see. Love is coming, just you can't feel it at the moment. You see this video, it resembles something net friend LOVE relationship or it may friendship(pardon me if i had already regarded it as LOVE since beginning), like this also can get together. Probably this kind of relationship last longer. Hmmm...
In sum, i may sound like i am very expert as like any authors..Haha.. Im just me the average one. Nothing profound. Just hope you understand it. Those are purely my thoughts, nothing related to anyone here. Haha.
Hope you will not feel wasting time reading this post and 12 minutes of video. I believe after you watch it, aside of a pretty romantic love encounter and meaningful video, you will have different ideas and thought like i do.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Teacher Nasib Kaur was my primary school teacher. Taught me few subjects which i hardly to remember but during my primary 5 and 6, she taught me tuition too. My whole learning experiences with her was so memorable. I was very close to her whole family too. She has a son (Manjit Singh) and two daughters (Jagdish and Surin) whom i was very close in friendships. Not to forget her husband Arjan Singh Sidhu whom was my secondary school's English teacher. You see, both were my teachers.
The eldest son, Manjit who were my best buddy that time when i was in late primary school and early secondary school's life. He has been in and out to my house like a million times. We were sticking together every evening, we went eating pisang goreng, went biking, went so many places to hangout. Even my maid always somehow will miss him, always asking me where he is, why is he not finding me at certain days. Haha. We were so close till that extend. Its brotherhood !!!
She and her family suddenly gone missing when i entered UTM, she and her family moved to other place, plus her son and daughters went other place to further study. I was like soooo miss her because i had lost contact with her in sudden. Its like suddenly whole family gone missing in your knowledge. So weird feeling when see the house had vacant by other people now. That particular house was where hundreds of my childhood memories collected. I studied in there, watched tv with the children in there, hangout chitchatting with teacher in there. Hmmm, kinda mad when see now recent tenant made that house so broken and dirty.
Teacher Nasib although was my primary school teacher, but when i was in secondary school, she was like my buddy's mum whom similar to my mum as well.
There was even a night, i dreamt that i met her. I don't know why i was so emo in the dream and i cried because of too excited to see her. Hmm, she was like a mother to me too. I didnt remember what had i talked to her, just remember i was like in the drama, touchingly crying when see her. Hmmm...i never been so dramatic in my real life before...
After that dream, i was so lucky to get contacted to her. My mum was so anxiously gave me the number because my mum knows that i missed her and curious on how is she getting on. My mum is a tailor whom ever tailored for her family. My mum was surprised too when Teacher Nasib came to our house in sudden after moved away for few years.
I called her. I dont know where did i have the courage to say ' I Miss You So Much" to a teacher, but i did. Haha. So happy to hear that she was fine healthy and also Sir ( Mr Arjan) as well. We talked in phone for almost 15 mins. It was such a happy feeling to hear and get in touch with her again. She was happy too to hear i had studied so far. She told me about the children, they were good and one were not good. Hmmm !!! I promised to meet her in real, but........mishap happened. Sad !!
Until now, been 12 hours since i knew the news, i am still chickened to call and send my condolenses to the family. I do not know what to say to Mr Arjan or Jagdish, but from the bottom of my heart, i belive Teacher Nasib would hear me. Rest in peace Teacher Nasib. I will miss you. Wish your family will get united and stronger even after you left.
To Manjit whom i deeply missed too, WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO YOU?...damm you !!!